This Saturday, March 3rd is our first meet of the 2018 season. Our athletes have been putting in a lot of work to get prepared for this event. If you athlete is participating, here is some important information about the meet.
- Athletes should arrive to the stadium at 8:00am.
- Athletes can wear black shorts or tights and a red or black shirt.
- Athletes may not wear slides or slippers inside the stadium.
- Parents should drive directly to the track meet.
- This meet charges a spectators fee of $3 per person at the gate. Athletes are covered through their registration fees.
The meet is held at Hercules High School located at 1900 Refugio Valley Rd in Hercules CA.
For those parents who are interested in knowing what events their child is competing, we will post the list on Friday evening.
If you have not signed up your kid yet for this meet, it’s not too late. We will accept sign ups for this meet until Wednesday night at 6:00pm.
Flyer Information is here: